The Competitive Program provides young athletes (U10-U19) the opportunity to play against local, regional and national opposition with ability level formed teams.
The Competitive Program prepares players for this level of opposition in the following ways.
- Teaching skilfull, possession and attacking soccer
- Players are developed through a proven curriculum renowned for developing excellence
- Players are continuously pushed in practices and in games. For our club, we want to push players to the next level
Each competitive team is lead by a licensed Head Coach who is responsible for the complete cycle of player development. Plan, Perform and Evaluate. The Head Coach is supported by a Director of Coaching. The term ‘trainer’ does not exist in our organization. Parents provide administrative support only.
Click a location near you for more specific information…
- 9,000+ members
- 625+ collegiate players since 2006 (350+ since 2017)
- Club Alumni includes 44 National team & 11 Professional players
- College Center Program aligned with with College Fit Finder along with our extensive college networking connections
- Scholarship Program
Levels of Play
- Elite opportunities in the top leagues in the country (MLS Next, ECNL, ECNL-RL, Girls Academy)
- Teams compete in local, regional and national College Showcases and Leagues
- Age-specific curriculums
- 170+ licensed coaching staff
- Most ‘A’ and ‘B’ license coaches in Houston
- 9 former college coaches
- Current US Soccer National Instructors
- Convenient locations to meet the needs of our families
- 17 lighted facilities with 60+ grass & all-weather fields
- 2 offices providing bi-lingual full time administrative support